2016 Winter/Spring Program
Ultra Runners is
pleased to announce the opening of our 2016 Winter/Spring Ultra
Marathon training program. Our first meeting is December 12, 2015, at 2
HERE TO JOIN
meeting place for orientation and
in-person registration is at:
Ultra Runners is a fun, yet serious, ultra-marathon training program. The
program is specially tailored for our two target races - The Way To
Cool (WTC) 50K and the American River (AR) 50 Mile Endurance
those who've qualified for Western State 100 or are training for the
Canyons 100K, we also provide an
informal supplemental program for those races.
Because our program is geared toward strong
coaching interaction with each individual teammate, the 2016
Ultra Runners team is limited to 50 people.
registration is now open.
HERE TO JOIN
NEW TRAINING COMPONENT!
Runners is pleased to announce an introductory trail running and
walking program - the Sacfit Trail Trekkers. The program is specially
tailored for those who would like to run and walk on trails, but are
not interested in long distance mileage or Ultra Marathon Races. The 2016 Trail Trekkers team is limited to 30 people.
Online registrration is now open.
HERE TO JOIN
- Expert coaching and mentor support.
Coaches are veteran ultra-runners having completed numerous ultras
including WTC, AR50, RDL100K and Western States 100.
- Supervised workouts on both weekend runs
- In-person and e-mail support for
individual questions regarding training and running related
AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Whole season schedule provided at
the beginning of the program.
- Proven training program that
maximizes success and minimizes injury. (99.5% of the past Sacfit Ultra
team members entering the WTC and AR50 have finished within the cutoff.
Only one has not made the cutoff (due to aninjury during the race) so
we are confident our program will get you to your goal!
- Multiple training venues to provide
comprehensive coverage and afford thorough knowledge of the entire WTC
and AR50 courses.
Sacfit Ultra Runners and Trail Trekkers are aligned with Fleet Feet
Foslom and Roseville. We will have three seminars during the season to
provide invaluable knowledge in the areas of
apparel, footwear, form, core work & stretching, as well as a
pre-race review of both the WTC and AR50 races.
- Oasis Stations (more than just
water and electrolyte) provided for some trail workouts, including
- Technical Team Jersey with Sacfit
Ultra team logo.
- Discounts at Fleet Feet Folsom and Roseville.
- Inspirational, encouraging,
knowledgeable, and motivational coaching!
While our program accommodates a broad spectrum of athletic talent,
fitness, and experience, ultra-marathon training is a serious and
challenging endeavor requiring certain minimum aptitudes.
SACFIT ULTRA RUNNERS training program requires the following:
• You must have trained for, or completed, a marathon during
November or December of 2015.
• You should be comfortable with a flat surface pace of 12:00
per mile or faster for a distance of at least 15 miles.
SACFIT TRAIL TREKKERS program requires the following:
• You must be albe to currently walk of run on level surface for
more than 60 minutes at a pace of 16:00 per mile or faster.
• You should be comfortable with unpaved and uneven trails and general wilderness elements.
- Registration into training program
does not include AR50 or WTC entry fees
- There are no refunds at any time
for any reason
- There are no exchanges or transfers
at any time for any reason